No, once an assessment is submitted it is not possible to change your answers. Contact the hiring manager for the job or the person who sent you the assessment to follow up.
Articles in this section
- Assessments overview
- How should I prepare before starting an assessment test?
- Who should I contact if there's an issue with my assessment?
- Do I need extra tools to prepare for an assessment?
- Can I pause an assessment and come back to it later?
- Can I go back to a question I already answered?
- What should I do if my assessment has expired before I submitted it?
- Can I edit assessment answers after submission?