When you're invited to take an assessment test, we recommend you prepare by keeping the following tips in mind:
- Be sure you have enough time to complete the assessment in one sitting. An assessment cannot be paused, you'll need to complete it in one sitting; however, if you have more than one to complete, you can complete each test separately if preferred.
For our Workplace Personality questionnaire, there is no time limit, but there is no use overthinking; usually, people complete it within 10-15 minutes.
For tests in our Cognitive ability category, an assessment can take anywhere from 10-25 minutes. This is because the test is adaptive.
- Take the assessment in a place where you can focus and won't be interrupted. Each question is individually timed so you'll want to be able to concentrate.
- Ensure that any other applications, software, and web browsers are closed down on the computer you are using. Having multiple windows/tabs open can slow down your connection.
- Check that you have a good internet connection.
- Thoroughly review the instructions and complete the example questions before starting the assessment. The example questions will show you exactly what the assessment questions will be like.