How should I prepare for an on-demand video interview?
- During the automatic network test prior to recording, make sure your connection is Acceptable or Excellent
- Try a practice recording to ensure your webcam and microphone are working properly
- Record in a quiet and well-lit place where you won’t be interrupted
- Keep the microphone at a comfortable distance (using a mic too close to your mouth can cause audio spikes or interference)
- Look your best! Even though you may be recording from the comfort of your home, dress as if you were attending an in-person interview and make sure the area shown on camera is distraction-free.