To ensure the best quality of your video recordings, you should make sure the network test provided by the platform gives an “excellent” or “acceptable” connection result.
If your connection is poor, you can still proceed at recording your answers, but the recording quality may be poor and you may experience difficulties while recording. It is strongly recommended to try to get access to a better quality connection. Here are some useful tips:
- If you are using a WiFi connection, try relocating your device closer to the WiFi router
- If you are using a cellular connection, try relocating to an area with a stronger signal
- If you are using your home internet connection, check if there are other devices using the internet connection
- Try to restarting your router
- Contact your Internet Provider