What is an on-demand video interview?
The organization you’re interviewing with has created an on-demand video interview comprising of a set of questions. You are asked to record your answers through video through the Workable platform, and submit them before the expiration date.
How should I prepare for an on-demand video interview?
- During the automatic network test prior to recording, make sure your connection is Acceptable or Excellent
- Try a practice recording to ensure your webcam and microphone are working properly
- Record in a quiet and well-lit place where you won’t be interrupted
- Keep the microphone at a comfortable distance (using a mic too close to your mouth can cause audio spikes or interference)
- Look your best! Even though you may be recording from the comfort of your home, dress as if you were attending an in-person interview and make sure the area shown on camera is distraction-free
My interview has expired
If you did not submit your interview before the expiration of the deadline, you should contact the hiring manager to check on potential next steps.
I cannot see myself
See camera issues
I cannot hear myself
I am receiving the message that my network connection is poor, should I continue?
Is it possible to delete, re-record or combine takes?
It is not possible to delete, re-record or combine takes. After recording multiple takes you will be prompted to select just one take before submitting the interview.
What should I do if I submit the wrong take or if I run out of takes?
Contact the hiring manager to check on potential next steps.
I have tried everything and I still have problems. Who do I contact?
Please contact support for further help.